- Single exhaust consists of the exhaust pipe, muffler, and tailpipe
- 1948 F486 will need to report 1bbl or 2bbl carburetor
- 1947-48 will need to report if built before or after SN27000
- If you opt to cut the system, know that both the exhaust pipe and tail pipe will be cut.
- Sort by Default Order
This listing covers MY's 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, & 1951 Frazer's F47, F485, F486, F495, F496, F505, F506, F515 & F516 with the stock 6 cyl. Photo depicts the system for a 1948 Frazer with the stock 6 cyl. with a 1bbl carb.
This listing covers model years 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, and 1954 Kaiser's. Photo depicts the system for 1951 Kaiser's with the stock 6 cyl.
- Most models consist of the exhaust pipe, muffler and tailpipe.
This listing covers 1953 and 1954 Darrin's with the Small 6. Photo depicts the system for a 1954 Kaiser (with the SN 20141). Our system’s come with a conventional 4″ muffler.
- Single exhaust system consists of the front exhaust pipe, rear exhaust pipe, and muffler with tailpipe.