- Dual cat-back exhaust system consists of the H pipe (2 pc.), LS/RS mufflers, LS/RS connector pipes, and LS/RS resonators with tailpipe. Please be certain to specify if your Mark is stock with 1 or 2 cats during the check our process.
- Sort by Default Order
This listing covers model years 1975, 1976, 1977, and 1978 Mark IV and Mark V's. Photo depicts the dual cat-back system for a 1978 Mark V stock with converters on both manifolds.
This listing covers model years 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, and 1979 Mark IV, Mark V and Continentals stock with a V8 and single exhaust. Photo depicts the cat-back single exhaust for 1977-79 Continentals stock with the 400ci.
- Single cat-back system starts behind the cat(s) and consists of the Y pipe, muffler, over-axle pipe, and resonator with tailpipe.
- MY 1975 Lincoln Mark IV's; you will need to report whether your Mark IV system is a direct fit to the manifolds & has no converters or whether it's stock with a converter on the DS.
- MY 1975 Lincoln Continental's; you will need to report whether your Continental is stock with 1 or 2 converter's.
- MY's 1976-79 all Lincoln's with the single exhaust require 2 converters. Y pipe may be NORS.
This listing covers model years 1980, 1981, and 1982 Continental, Continental Town Car, and Mark VI with the stock V8 302ci and single exhaust with muffler and resonator.
- Single cat-back system starts after the LS/RS converters and consists of the Y pipe, muffler, and tailpipe with resonator. Y pipe may be NORS.
For MY 1982 Continental (except Town Car & Mark VI) the stock system starts with a Y pipe with 2 cats and a 3rd catalytic converter. This listing starts behind the 3rd converter. For MY's 1983, 1984, and 1985 Continental and Mark VII the stock system starts with LS/RS exhaust pipes and Y pipe with converter built in. This listing starts behind the Y pipe. Photo shown is generic and is posted so that you might see the quality of our craftsmanship and the type of bending.
- This cat-back system consists of the rear exhaust pipe, muffler, and tailpipe.
This listing covers model years 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988 and 1989 Mark VI and Town Car's with the stock V8 302ci and dual exhaust with mufflers and resonators. Photo depicts the stock dual cat-back system for 1982-88 Lincoln Town Car's & Mark VI's with the stock 302ci. All parts in photo are NORS.
- This dual exhaust system starts behind the catalytic LS/RS converters and consists of the H pipe, LS/RS mufflers, LS/RS connector pipes, and LS/RS resonator w/tail spout.
- All or some parts may be NORS.
This listing covers model years 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, and 1993 Town Car's with the stock engine and dual exhaust with 2 mufflers.
- MY 1989 has LS/RS catalytic converters, MY's 1990-93 have LS/RS converters that are connected. This dual exhaust system starts behind the cats and consist of the H pipe, LS/RS mufflers, and LS/RS tailpipes. H pipe may be NORS.