This listing covers model years 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, and 1964 Commander, President, Golden Hawk, Silver Hawk, Lark, Hawk, and President Classic with the stock V8 and dual exhaust.
Photo depicts the system for a 1962 Hawk hardtop stock with a dual exhaust.
- For MY’s 1959-64 Lark convertibles and 1963-64 Station Wagon’s this dual exhaust consists of LS/RS front exhaust pipes, LS/RS rear exhaust pipes, LS/RS mufflers, LS/RS front tailpipes, and LS/RS rear tailpipes.
- For all other models this dual exhaust consists of LS/RS front exhaust pipes, LS/RS rear exhaust pipes, LS/RS mufflers, and LS/RS tailpipes.
- 1958 Sedans will need to report whether it is a “long wheel base sedan” or “except long wheel base sedan”.
- 1963 & 1964 Larks will need to report which type of filter is stock; spin-on filter or cartridge filter.
- 1964 Lark Station Wagons will need to report whether your SW has a sliding roof or not.