This listing covers model years 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, and 1981 Firebird, Formula, and Trans Am’s with the stock V8, transverse muffler, and 2 tailpipes.
Photo depicts the cat- back system for a 1980 Firebird.
- Single cat-back system consists of the rear exhaust pipe, muffler, and LS/RS tailpipes.
- If Y pipe and/or converter are needed please contact us for availability and pricing.
- If your Formula or Trans Am was stock with the split chrome tips, you may add them to your cart during the check out process.
- MY’s 1975-76; We will need to know what tailpipes are needed: 1) without chrome tips 2) with single chrome outlet 3) with dual chrome outlet
- MY 1977 all model; We will need to know with or without chrome tips
- MY 1978-79 with a 403ci & 1979 with a 301W; We will need to know with or without chrome tips. All other engines and 1980-81 models did not have the chrome tip option.