- Both exhaust pipes start off on the driver side with the RS pipe crossing over (with a 90° bend) behind the engine to the passenger side, where it turns 90° again to connect to the muffler, both LS/RS mufflers come with long inlet and outlet pipes, then we have the LS/RS tailpipes. We provide a 2 bolt flange but it is best to reuse the original cast iron flange (if possible).
- Sort by Price
This listing covers MY's 1953 and 1954 Corvette's with the stock 6 cyl.
This listing covers model years 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, and 1962 Corvettes. Photo depicts the system for 1955 & 1956 Corvettes.
- MY's 1955-1960 dual exhaust system consists of LS/RS front exhaust pipes, LS/RS rear exhaust pipes, LS/RS mufflers, LS/RS front tailpipes and LS/RS rear tailpipes.
- MY's 1961-62 dual exhaust system consists of LS/RS front exhaust pipes, LS/RS rear exhaust pipes, LS/RS mufflers, LS/RS tailpipes.
- MY's 1955-56 require a 2 blt. flange with flat gaskets.
- MY's 1957-62 require a 3 blt. flange with donut gaskets.