- For all MY's with V8 and 1977-83 6 cyl, this single cat-back consists of muffler and tailpipe.
- For 1984-86 6 cyl's, the single cat-back consists of the rear exhaust pipe, muffler, and tailpipe.
- If pipes forward of converter and/or the converter are needed, please contact us for availability and pricing.
This listing covers model years 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, and 1986 Econoline's with either a 6 cyl or V8 and starts after the converter.
This cat-back listing covers model years 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, and 1986 Ford F100 and F150, 1977,1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, and 1986 F250, 1977 & 1981 F350's with either the stock 6 cyl or V8 and stock with a catalytic converter.
- Single cat-back system varies between models, model years, engines and wheel base. Some consist of muffler and tailpipe, some consist of rear exhaust pipe, muffler, and tailpipe while others consists of center exhaust pipe, rear exhaust pipe, muffler, and tailpipe. If the pipes forward of the converter and/or the converter are needed please contact us for pricing and availability.
This listing covers model years 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, and 1994 F150 and F250's with the stock V8 and catalytic converter. Photo depicts the cat-back system for 1988-94 Ford F250 Regular Cab's with the stock 351ci V8 and 133"WB & dual tailpipes (the 116" WB takes the same parts minus the rear exhaust pipe). Muffler in this photo is an NORS part.
- This cat-back single exhaust with dual tailpipes varies between model years, whether its a F150 or a F250 and between wheel bases. Some systems have 3 exhaust pipes prior to the muffler while others only require 1 but all have the single in/dual out inline muffler & LS/RS tailpipes.