This listing covers model years 1961, 1962, and 1963 F85 and Cutlass’s with the stock 215ci and single exhaust.
Photo depicts MY 1963 F85 system.
- This system is a metal-to-metal connection at the manifold and no gaskets are required there. However, some of these Y pipes do require a gasket at the outlet end and unfortunately Waldron’s does not have these gaskets available.
- Single exhaust system consists of the Y pipe (flange connection to), rear exhaust pipe, single in/single out same end transverse muffler, and tailpipe. Y pipe may be NORS.
MY 1962 is unique & we will need to know what barrel carburetor was stock and whether your 1962 is a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd design. You will need to report your set-up to us in the check out process. If you are unsure which design you have, this information should help you make a determination:
- 1st Design: The propeller shaft center bearing support is mounted to the floor pan.
- 2nd Design: The propeller shaft center bearing support is mounted to the cross member. Rear exhaust pipe will have a flat area 34″ from the outlet end.
- 3rd Design: The propeller shaft center bearing support is mounted to the cross member. Rear exhaust pipe is round through out (no flattened area).