This listing covers model years 1961, 1962, and 1963 F85 and Cutlass’s with the stock 215ci and single exhaust.
Photo depicts the stock single exhaust for 1963 F85 with the stock 215ci V8.
- This system is a metal-to-metal connection at the manifold and no gaskets are required there. However, some of these Y pipes do require a gasket at the outlet end and unfortunately Waldron’s does not have these gaskets available.
- Single exhaust system consists of the Y pipe (flange connection to), rear exhaust pipe, single in/single out same end transverse muffler, and tailpipe. Y pipe may be NORS.
- Original flanges were a formed flange which are NA. If the Y pipe for your system is not an NORS part, Waldron’s Exhaust will use universal flat flanges in reproducing the Y pipe. If you have the original flanges and would like us to reuse them on your system, you are welcome to ship them to us in advance of building your system.
MY 1962 is unique & we will need to know what barrel carburetor was stock and whether your 1962 is a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd design. You will need to report your set-up to us in the check out process. If you are unsure which design you have, this information should help you make a determination:
- 1st Design: The propeller shaft center bearing support is mounted to the floor pan.
- 2nd Design: The propeller shaft center bearing support is mounted to the cross member. Rear exhaust pipe will have a flat area 34″ from the outlet end.
- 3rd Design: The propeller shaft center bearing support is mounted to the cross member. Rear exhaust pipe is round through out (no flattened area).