- This single exhaust system consists of front (Y) exhaust pipe, front muffler, center exhaust pipe, rear exhaust pipe, transverse muffler, and tailpipe. Metal-to-metal connection at the manifolds, no gaskets required.
1964 Buick LeSabre V8 w/2 Mufflers V8 Single Exhaust
$653.00 – $1,141.00
- Our exhaust systems are made to order. For our current lead time, please refer to the gray banner above.
- For orders shipping within the 48 USA contiguous states, the shipping charges will calculate correctly. For orders shipping outside the 48 USA contiguous states, please submit your order without payment, we will get in touch with you with your shipping options and get your order completed.
- The following statement pertains to pipes only (mufflers have a 1 year warranty regardless of material chosen) and to vehicles that are not daily drivers and are stored in an enclosed building: Aluminized Steel has a life expectancy of 20-25 years and is considered to be truer to the original material on vintage vehicles. T409 Stainless Steel is ferric and magnets will stick to it. T409 stainless steel is the same type of stainless used by car manufactures today and will never rust through, although it may develop pock-marks of rust which can simply be buffed out.
- When building our exhaust systems; where (or if) it requires a pipe diameter of 2” or larger, it will be 14-gauge tubing, where (or if) it requires a pipe diameter smaller than 2”, it will be 16-gauge tubing.
- Check out our On-line Swap Meet for both aftermarket and OEM (some) H pipes and Y pipes, along with “odd ball” mufflers.
Aluminized Steel, T409 Stainless Steel
With Pipes Full Length, With Pipes Cut