This listing covers MY’s 1966, 1967, 1968, & 1969 Pontiac GTO, Lemans, & Tempest with Ram Air or High Output, 1970 models with Ram Air, and 1971-72 models with High Output. If your MY 1966, 1967, or 1969 was stock with 4 mufflers, refer to listing 453477. For systems w/o RA or HO, refer to listing 453210.
Photo shown is generic and is posted so that you might see the quality of our craftsmanship and the type of bending.
- This dual exhaust system consists of the LS/RS exhaust pipes, LS/RS mufflers, and LS/RS tailpipes.
- This system starts out at 2¼”OD on the exhaust pipes which reduce to 2″OD at the muffler inlets and then increases to 2¼” OD at the tailpipes.
- For MY’s 1970-72, this system does not include the chrome tips but will be designed to fit up to the stock tip design.
- If the cast iron flanges are needed, add them to your cart for an additional $45.00.
- Metal-to-metal connection at the manifolds. Gaskets are not required.